Bright, spacious 3-room apartment at the Frederik van Eedenplaats in Capelle aan den Ijssel for rent. The accommodation is rented in shell condition and is situated on the twelfth floor. In short distance you can find metrostop Slotlaan, supermarkets and shops.
- Kitchen with a surface of ca. 10m².
- Living room with a surface of ca. 41m².
- Balcony with a surface of ca. 10m².
- Hall with a surface of ca. 7m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 12m².
- Room with a surface of ca. 6m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 3m².
- External storage with a surface of ca. 8m².
- Inventory/Decoration: the current laminate floor can be taken over.
- Kitchen facilities: kitchen block.
- Bathroom facilities: bath/shower, washing basin and washing machine connection.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent equals € 815,-. The monthly prepayment for heating costs is € 75,-. The costs for water, electricity use, internet/TV and municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant and not included in the rent.
- The deposit equals € 1.780,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with 1 child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are permitted in consultation with the landlord.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can mail or call us to schedule a viewing.
We had a great experience looking for an apartment with Perfectrent. Tobias and his team were extremely helpful suggesting alternative options accommodating our viewings and following up after handover. Overall a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.