Modern, bright 2-room apartment at the 2e Middellandstraat in Delfshaven for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 6 minutes by bike and in 8 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, supermarket and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 23,29m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 7,96m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 5m².
- Furnishing: as shown on the photos.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and combi-microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Window type: double glazing.
- There is a washing machine available for shared use.
- The monthly rent equals € 775,-. The monthly rent including gas, water, electricity use, internet/TV, furniture and municipal taxes is € 950,-.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 950,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you are unfortunately not eligible for this accommodation.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.
We had a great experience looking for an apartment with Perfectrent. Tobias and his team were extremely helpful suggesting alternative options accommodating our viewings and following up after handover. Overall a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.