Nice studio at the Essenburgsingel in Delfshaven district for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find Central Station, supermarkets and restaurants.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 22.7m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 5m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 2.8m².
- Inventory/Decoration: fully furnished as to be seen on the photos.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood and fridge/freezer combination.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub/shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- There is a washing machine available for shared use.
- The monthly rent equals € 925,- including gas, water, electricity and internet. The costs for municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant and not included in the rent.
- The deposit equals € 925,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.
We had a great experience looking for an apartment with Perfectrent. Tobias and his team were extremely helpful suggesting alternative options accommodating our viewings and following up after handover. Overall a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.