**Due to major interest in this accommodation, we do not schedule any more viewings at this moment.**
Charming 2-room apartment at the Henegouwerlaan in the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 4 minutes by bike and in 6 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The monthly rent equals € 795,- including gas, water and electricity. The costs for internet/TV and municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant and not included in the rent.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 795,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.
We had a great experience looking for an apartment with Perfectrent. Tobias and his team were extremely helpful suggesting alternative options accommodating our viewings and following up after handover. Overall a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.