Modern, attractive 2-room apartment at the Henegouwerlaan in the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen and a French balcony with a surface of ca. 18m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 7m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood and fridge/freezer combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- Shared washing machine and dryer present in the building (paid use).
- The monthly rent equals € 675,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity use, internet are € 100,- per month and billed by the landlord on top of the rent. Municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant and not included in the rent.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 775,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you are unfortunately not eligible for this accommodation.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.