Spacious, neat 3-room apartement at the Soetensteeg in the very heart of the city centre for rent. Perfect for a couple or two individuals! The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the fourth floor. From the apartment you have the view to the markthal on the one side and the shopping street Koopgoot on the other side. Shops, cafés, restaurants and public transport connections (metro and tram) can thus be found in front of your doorstep. The famous Witte de Withstraat is just 5 minutes walking away. The Erasmus MC and the Erasmus University can be reached by the direct public transport connection or by bike in 5 and 15 minutes.
- Living room with a surface of ca. 20m².
- Bedroom with access to the balcony with a surface of ca. 10m². This room is created by a wall in the living room.
- Bedroom at the front side with a surface of ca. 13m².
- Hall with wardrobe space with a surface of ca. 8m².
- External storage room with a surface of ca. 7m². Ideal for bike storage.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: fridge, gas cooker, exhaust and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, toilet and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: single glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.200,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity use, internet/TV and municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant and not included in the rent. The monthly prepayment for the heating and water costs are € 145,-.
- The deposit equals € 1.200,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are permitted in consultation with the landlord.
- Habitation is possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3 times the rent. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of 4 times the rent for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.
We had a great experience looking for an apartment with Perfectrent. Tobias and his team were extremely helpful suggesting alternative options accommodating our viewings and following up after handover. Overall a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.